It’s looking mighty snowy out there in the mountains. Time to start thinking about new winter ski kit? For families heading to the slopes this winter, it’s not too soon to start snapping up those all-important base layers for your little ones. Smalls, the award-winning range of Merino basics for children and early teens make the perfect base layers for kids – toasty warm without all that bulk.
The naturally occurring weight to warmth ratio of Smalls means that they need fewer layers on the slopes. And thanks to its natural stretch they allow maximum freedom of movement too. Smalls styling means that they can be worn on, or off the slopes, all year round, giving you more wear out of winter base layers. No, they don’t do them in adults size i’m afraid.
5 Big reasons to love Smalls
- Thermo Genius. Cool when it’s hot, warm when it’s cold, naturally regulates body temperature all year round.
- Tough cookie. Wear them lots, machine wash whenever. Merino won’t fade shrink or pill, these base layers for kids are naturally antibacterial, so never get smelly.
- Skin Loving. Smalls won’t irritate the skin; the antistatic fibres repel dust, which can cause allergies and asthma. Merino is breathable, keeping skin dry and less prone to eczema. And there’s no itchy label. Nice touch.
- Designed in Great Britain for great British kids. Made to wear everyday with everything, whatever the weather.
- All the toasty without the bulky. Merino traps your own body heat in millions of tiny air pockets. Fewer layers, more warmth and more freedom of movement.
Smalls 100% superfine merino is so exquisitely soft. This multi-tasking wonder fabric doubles as luxurious and snuggly loungewear and sleepwear. Anyone seeing a Christmas present ticked off the list here?
20% off for MadDogSki visitors
Smalls’ Superfine merino base layers are available online at lovemysmalls.com and MadDogSki visitors can get 20% off orders on girls, boys and baby collections using the code MADDOG20 at the checkout (this discount does not apply to Smalls’ Bundles Deals).