If you think St. Moritz is all posh people, fur coats and small dogs, then think again. Last season Kate enjoyed a fun packed few days in this legendary resort which is the home of British winter tourism in Switzerland.
Kulm Hotel St. Moritz
Rates at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, which is open this winter season from 6 December 2018 to 7 April 2019, start from CHF675 for two people sharing a double room on a half-board basis; book online at www.kulm.com, call +41 81 836 8000 or email email@example.com.
Kulm Benefits include:
- a daily ski pass costing just CHF38
- a gourmet dine around package allowing guests to eat in one of 17 restaurants at the hotel, sister property Grand Hotel Kronenhof and mountain partner restaurants
- early bird skiing sessions every Wednesday morning, when Kulm and Kronenhof guests only get to ski for an hour before the official opening of the slopes
- free skiing and snowboarding lessons for kids aged 3 to 12 years
- private “Gluna Plaina” sessions on 2 February and 2 March 2018, when Kulm and Kronenhof guests only enjoy a full-moon private descent on Diavolezza
- private Corvatsch night on 1 April 2018, the crowning season finale when Kulm and Kronenhof guests only enjoy an exclusive private party with skiing on the 4.2km long slope of Coravatsch
Kate enjoyed these activities:
- Bob passenger ride
A bobsleigh guest ride costs CHF269.00. Included in the price are the bob ride, transport back to the start, helmet hire, a commemoration certificate and pin badge, and a voucher for a glass of sparkling wine. Bob guest rides can be booked and gift vouchers purchased via the following link: aaa-stmoritz.ch/en/highlights.
Skiing behind horses! This can be organised via the Kulm. Please enquire for prices and more details.
- White Turf
This horse racing event on snow costs: CHF25 entry for standing only; CHF45 for entry ticket and free seating; CHF85 for entry and designated seating.