● Off Piste ● Tobogganing ● Skidooing ● Local Ski Racing ●
We like to ensure that all our readers have the correct cover in place, so we introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good insurance policy at competitive prices.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your trips.
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
Some Key features
- Off piste – with or without a guide
- Mountain rescue – including rescue by helicopter
- Other wintersports activities – Skidooing, tobogganing, local ski racing etc.
- Personal liability – injuring other skiers, ski leading
- Family policies – kids go free
- 24-hour emergency assistance – up to £5,000,000
Plus all usual travel insurance cover, please see policy wording below for more details.
Maddogski is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited /as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.