We usually start the holiday with good intentions, to cook hearty meals at the end of each ski day…
However, that little stop off on the way home for a cheeky bit of apres often means some poor soul misses out.
Being sent on ahead to shop, gather ingredients and prepare for the evening’s diner, before the supermarket shuts means you don’t get to be ‘as on holiday’ as the others!
Well you don’t have to be that person sent down anymore. It seems that we all like an easy life when on holiday, and that is probably why British company Huski is so successful.
Husky provide delicious ready meals for self-catered apartments across the French Alps. You may well have heard of ‘COOK’ in the UK, and this is just one of the brands available as ready-to-heat meals delivered direct to your chalet door or apartment. Allowing you more time to enjoy the skiing and apres.
Until now Huski made their name with ‘COOK’ – bringing the UK’s leader in frozen meals to the Alps for the first time.
For the forthcoming winter season Huski have complemented their COOK range with brands such as Charlie Bigham, Gourmade and Miniscoff, offering more choice to adults, kids and anyone with specific dietary requirements.
The full range of Huski suppliers for 2018-2019 comprises:
- Charlie Bigham – Premium UK fresh meals, pies and stir-fries
- Miniscoff – offering Organic baby and children’s meals
- Gourmade – a family-run frozen meals supplier with generous portions, at affordable prices
- Expanded Vegan & Free-From Range both from COOK and Chalet Chef
- Le Verre Gourmand – Hand-picked craft beers and wines, designed to complement the Huski menus