Verbier has it all. A great snow record, incredible pistes and itineraries as well as a sprinkling of glamour and celebrity. Our good friends at VerbierRentals.com have a few places left for Christmas and New Year.
Verbier is easy to get to by train from Geneva airport with the new terminal now situated in Le Chable.
Also there are several transfer companies including Alpine Express, which will whizz you up from the airport to resort from just 39CHF one way.
Add some sparkle to the festive season and head on up to one of our favourite resorts…
VerbierRentals.com have the following four properties available for Christmas:
- Beau Sejour, sleeps six people in the centre of Verbier and is available from 22 to 29 December for CHF 5,500. Details can be found for Beau Sejour here.
- Orchis, sleeps 4-6 people, in the centre of Verbier available from 21/22 to 28/29 December for CHF 4,950. Details are at: Orchis
- Kikemast, sleeps six people next to Les Moulins available from 21 to 28 December for CHF 3,950. Details are at: Kikemast
- Drive 103, sleeps 2-4 people near Savoleyres from 21/22 to 28/29 December for CHF 1,800. Details are at: Drive 103
Availability in Verbier for New Year
The people of Verbier really know how to, and love to party. Incredible fireworks and a huge gathering in Place Central, accompanied by the popping of champagne corks heralds the start of each new year.
- Etoile du Sud, sleeps six people near Savoleyres from 30 December to 6 January for CHF 6,250. Details are at: Etoile du Sud
- Heron Rez, sleeps six people near Savoleyres from 30 December to 6 January for CHF 6,900. Details are at: Heron Rez
- Mirabeau, sleeps 4-5 people near Medran from 29 December to 5 January for CHF 3,990. Details are at: Mirabeau 335
- Deserteur, sleeps 4 people next to Place Centrale for CHF 4,200. Details are at: Deserteur
For any more information on the properties please call the VerbierRental.com office and they will be happy to help – and please mention you saw it on MadDogSki.com.