1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and conditions give guidance on how you access and use MadDogSki.com or http://www.maddogski.com (“Website”). You accept that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting these terms, conditions and disclaimers. If for any reason, you don’t accept these terms and conditions you should immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
The Website reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the Website shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2 change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to the Website or otherwise used by the Website as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, the Website will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3 the Website makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
6.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the Website for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the Website or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Website arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or conditions shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We take your online experience at MadDogSki seriously, and want to ensure people who have disabilities, or whose browsers may have limitations, can browse our site successfully. We aim to be as accessible as possible, both in terms of being able to use the site on a variety of devices as well as being used by all people (no matter if they have a visual impairment or physical disability).
If you have any issues with our site please contact us by phone or email.
We run prize draws regularly and advise winners by email or via their social media accounts. It is the responsibility of the winner to respond in order to claim their prize. In the event of unclaimed prizes, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner after a period of 21 days.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. MadDogSki reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
- MadDogSki reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
- By participating in this promotion, you grant the promoter permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensations (except where prohibited).
- Prize winners are liable for any tax liability accruing as a result of this promotion.
- Entry to this promotion confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries made before December 31st 2014 will be collated and one winner will be drawn at random.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
We take your privacy on the internet seriously; this details the personal data we capture and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from site users: personal data (including names and e-mail addresses); and statistical data (e.g. how many users use the site, and which pages they view).
When you register for our newsletter or enter a prize draw, we capture this data and use it to send you emails with news and information on deals. We hope you enjoy these emails but if not, you may unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your email address and other personal information with any other organisation for marketing purposes unless you give us permission to do so by ‘opting in’. If you’re lucky enough to be a winner, your details may be passed to the partner company who are providing the prize so that they can arrange delivery.
MadDogSki seeks to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
If you have any questions, please email us here.
Mad Dogs Ltd – Company reg number – 4975202 – registered in England
VAT number – 866 8259 68