Sunshine Village – Canada
Sunshine Village sits high on the Continental Divide in the heart of Banff National Park, just a 15-minute drive from the cosy mountain town of Banff. Three sprawling mountains provide breathtaking views, uninterrupted by any signs of civilisation beyond the ski resort.
- Spend the evening at The Dancing Sasquatch and dance the night away.
- Browse the souvenir and designer clothes shops for a bit of retail therapy.
- Treat yourself to a slap up meal at the Eagle's Nest in Sunshine Mountain Lodge.
- Buy a Tri-Area pass and visit all three resorts of the Big3 in one day.
- Book your trip for the end of the season and head to the Big Slush event.
At a glance
|Resort altitude||2160 ft|
|Highest lift||2730 ft|
|Lowest lift||1658 ft|
|Acres of piste||82 acres|
|Number of lifts||12|
|Lift pass price||$498 - tri pass for 6 days|
Find it quick
- Get news!
- Get prizes!
- Sign up here!