Mt Norquay – Canada
Since its opening in 1926, Mt. Norquay continues to be the locals’ gem. Famous for being the training ground of Olympic and World Cup athletes, and with excellent beginner terrain, everyone will love this small, family-friendly resort.
- Head into Banff to the Grizzly House for some great fondue with a difference.
- Spend a day at nearby resorts of Sunshine Village or Lake Louise.
- Take the family for a fun tubing trip and enjoy the sights at a different angle!
- For a great day off from skiing head to Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Banff Springs and relax in the pools and take any number of the treatments on offer.
- Spend a wild night at the Dancing Sasquatch and boogie 'til dawn...
At a glance
|Resort altitude||2133 ft|
|Highest lift||2133 ft|
|Lowest lift||1636 ft|
|Acres of piste||16 acres|
|Number of lifts||5|
|Lift pass price||$59 CAN per day|
Find it quick
- Get news!
- Get prizes!
- Sign up here!