New Zealand open for business!
Posted by Liz Woods 1st July 2011
The resort of Coronet Peak in New Zealand officially opened yesterday, Thursday 30th June 2011. After having a bout of unseasonably warm weather they have been holding their breath for the weather to drop sufficiently and finally it has. They have been able to operate their 211 snow cannons and have opened with a limited snow fields.
The snow park at Wanaka opens tomorrow - Saturday 2nd July.
So if your ski boots are screaming for an outing you know where to go...
About the author
Liz Woods joined the team in 2005 and is a new but enthusiastic convert to skiing. Liz looks after the office and our book warehouse. She also has the tough job of keeping us organised and for helping to keep maddogski.com up to date.
- Robbie Williams to close the season in Ischgl - 12th December 2013
- Pre-Christmas break with Flexiski - 12th December 2013
- Ski Safari - 5 best ski adventures - 19th November 2013
- Ibiza Rocks and more this season - 11th November 2013
- Fantastic offers in Whistler for 13/14 - 7th November 2013
Find it quick
- Get news!
- Get prizes!
- Sign up here!