Bacon with maple syrup, all the way!
Posted by HannahEngelkamp 5th February 2010
Today Mad Dog has been talking about mountain food on the Times Online discussion. Boy, it made us hungry!
We were considered perculiar for having fallen for waffles, bacon and maple syrup in Colorado. If you've not tried it, it really is good!
The whole panel was pretty stumped by one question: "Are there any good French specialities that don't involve cheese?" Are there? Answers on a postcard: email@example.com
About the author
Hannah Engelkamp is MadDogSki's editor, which involves a pretty decent balance between trawling around behind the scenes of this website you see before you, and zipping around the pistes and bars of the Alps. Please email me if you've got any suggestions about things you'd like to see on here, and I'll see what I can do (especially if you demand stories on heli-skiing, the world's best spas or vin chaud tests, personally researched. Well, it would be rude not to).
- A glass snowboard? It'll never work! - 21st February 2013
- French mountain comfort food for cold January days - 23rd January 2013
- Ischgl goes Deep Purple - 23rd January 2013
- Come on then, winter! Show us your best! - 12th December 2012
- Win ski show tickets! - 12th October 2012
Find it quick
- Get news!
- Get prizes!
- Sign up here!