Finally, self-catering looks very appetising!
Husky started out in Tignes, Val D’Isere, Sainte Foy, La Rosiere, La Plagne, Les Arcs and Meribel but this season Huski will be delivering daily across every resort in the French Alps.
It seems that we all like an easy life when on holiday, and that is probably why British company Huski is so successful. Delivering ready-to-heat meals direct to your chalet door or apartment, Huski allows you more time to enjoy the skiing and apres.
Until now Huski made their name with ‘COOK’ – bringing the UK’s leader in frozen meals to the Alps for the first time. For the forthcoming winter season Huski have complemented their COOK range with brands such as Charlie Bigham, Gourmade and Miniscoff, offering more choice to adults, kids and anyone with specific dietary requirements.
The full range of Huski suppliers for 2018-2019 comprises:
- Charlie Bigham – Premium UK fresh meals, pies and stir-fries
- Miniscoff – offering Organic baby and children’s meals
- Gourmade – a family-run frozen meals supplier with generous portions, at affordable prices
- Expanded Vegan & Free-From Range both from COOK and Chalet Chef
- Le Verre Gourmand – Hand-picked craft beers and wines, designed to complement the Huski menus