About Mad Dog Ski
Mad Dog Ski is the leading provider of independent travel guides to the best ski resorts. Researched by people who live and work in each resort, they offering the insider’s view, each guide book and maddogski.com are designed to help you make the most of your snowsports holiday.
Mad Dog Ski was launched in 2005 by Kate Whittaker.
We use a network of researchers based in ski resorts to keep our site and books up to date.
For £8 per guide (Courmayeur is just £6.00), the books provide an in-depth guide to everything that skiers need to know once in resort. They provide first-hand knowledge on all aspects of a snow-sports holiday, both on and off the mountain. Unique features include:
- Piste ranking – grading pistes one to three stars (easy to difficult), the piste ranking allows skiers and boarders to plan their routes more confidently
- Detailed recommended Mad Dog day trips – each trip is designed to help skiers and boarders explore a new ski area, and also tells you about our favourite lunch and après-ski stops
- Comprehensive reviews of mountain restaurants - and how to find them
- Independent reviews of restaurants, après-ski and nightlife in-resort
- Other things to do – gives non-skiing visitors the full low-down on how to have just as much fun off the mountain as on it!
- A separate family section - including childcare options, recommended children’s ski schools and off the mountain activities
- St Anton
- Val d’Isere
- Ski Weekends
Unique features on our site include:
- The ‘resort wizard’ aimed at matching your requirements to your perfect resort ‘Ask Mad Dog’, where you can submit individual holiday queries to be answered by Mad Dog’s experts both in the UK and in resort.
- Our unique Flight Planner
We have written articles for many different publications, from Sport magazine to the Timesonline, Junior magazine to Asda magazine etc. If you need any resort related information, from short hints and tips to longer bespoke articles, do get in touch for a chat: email@example.com
Here's a couple of examples just to give you a flavour:
Comps and giveaways
We are always interested in running competitions and giveaways of our books. If you would like to run a competition, we can also promote it through our website and fortnightly newsletters.
For further information or images please contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in advertising online, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)845 054 2906
Find it quick
- Get news!
- Get prizes!
- Sign up here!